Summer Camp - Wexford - 20th-24th July - AFTERNOON - Age 11+
Randolph Academy OUTFLIELDER & GOALKEEPER Football Camp
- BRIDGE ROVERS FC - WEXFORD
- 20th - 24th JULY
- AFTERNOON SESSION 2PM - 5PM
- AGE GROUP - 11+ YEARS
- FREE UMBRO FOOTBALL
It’s been a long 3 months for the kids of Ireland and beyond, their little lives brought to a halt and so much uncertainty and fear in their days. We worked really hard as an academy to bring some normality to their days by offering free daily content in our facebook groups, we launched a high impact 6 week online course to focus them for their return to football and most recently just launched our completely sold out, Semi-Private and Private Goalkeeper Sessions. The demand was such that we knew how desperately the kids wanted to get back on the field, back playing ball with their friends and most importantly having some much needed fun playing the sport they love.
Thats why we are thrilled to launch a number of Summer Camps for Outfielders and Goalkeepers across Leinster this summer in line with the Government and FAI Guidelines.
There will be less places on each camp and we have had big demand so it will be places held for those who book first.
- We will have 40 kids per venue
- There will be 4 groups per venue
- 4 stations each with 4 activities per station which will change daily covering all areas of the game
- The 4 groups will rotate stations every 30 minutes and we will finish each day with SSG (Small Sided Games) in line with guidelines set out by FAI Medical Director Dr Alan Byrne
We have put a lot of effort and thought into the planning and execution of really fun, tactical and jam packed sessions that the kids will love. The coaches are all fully briefed on the camp curriculum and health and safety Covid practices and there will be a designated Covid Health and Safety Officer on site at each venue managing all aspects of the guidelines we must abide by as per the FAI/Government.
PARENTS PLEASE NOTE:
- You must fill out a registration form once you book your child on to a camp.
- You must complete a waiver in order for your child to participate in the camp.
- Both of the above will be available to you once you book the camp
- Every child will be temperature checked before the camp starts each day
- Every child will also have to complete a check in daily (Done by parent/guardian online once temperature check is completed)
We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time while we all try to revert to our "new normal" as quickly and safely as we can.
Our goal is to keep your kids and our coaches safe while ensuring they have the best fun, learn great new skills and get back to doing what the love, playing football, developing and learning new skills and being with their friends!
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org